20th March 2017
CLEAR: Healthy Relationships Workshop
The aim of these workshops is;
- To promote healthy relationships and gain an understanding of what an unhealthy relationship is.
- To look at the behaviours that may put them more at risk
- To help students support one another
- To encourage them to never keep the secret
- To explore gender roles within relationships
- To look at the role of media in relationships and the expectations
- To gain an understanding of keeping safe online, including online grooming, sexting etc
- To gain an understanding of capacity and consent
- To explore 'exploitation' - What this means? How to recognise the early warning signs?
- To explore the use of power and control in relationships
- To develop communication skills, improve self-esteem and have respect for themselves and others.