1st November 2018
Locality 2 News
Camborne, Pool Redruth and The Lizard
Locality Worker: Jilly Parkinson
What I have been up to in October:
- I’ve been planning lots of exciting work with Crowan Primary School to support their Healthy Schools Award. They are focusing on Emotional Health and Wellbeing and we have booked a staff twilight session on a Whole School Approach to Good Mental Health, a parents’ session to support their children’s emotional wellbeing and are also planning an opportunity to look at staff wellbeing across the MAT. We are also planning some SUGAR SMART work including some pupil sessions!
- I also met with Camborne Science and International Academy to see how we can support them in their health and wellbeing work.
What I will be up to in November:
- Attending the Cognition and Learning Conference on 9th November, where we will be delivering a Staff Wellbeing workshop
- Supporting Landewednack School with an Online Safety Twilight
- Meeting with Trevithick Learning Academy to see how we can best support their health and wellbeing work
- Delivering a parent session at Crowan School.
- Delivering a Whole School Approach to Good Mental Health Twilight at Crowan
- Delivering a teaching RSE with confidence Twilight session at Landewednack School.
- Presenting Healthy School Award Case Studies to the panel!
Locality 2 Schools:
Coverack CP School
Cury CE Primary
Grade Ruan C of E Primary
Kehelland Village School
Landewednack CP School
Mullion CP School
Roskear Primary and Nursery School
St Day and Carharrack Community School
St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School
St Keverne Primary
St Meriadoc CE Nursery Infant Academy
St Meriadoc C of E Junior Academy
Stithians CP School
Treleigh CP School
Trevithick Learning Academy
Trewergie Infants and Nursery School
Trewergie Junior School
Troon CP School
Weeth CP School
Camborne Science and International Academy
Alternative Provision Academies:
The Community and Hospital Education Service (CHES)
Locality 2 Support Worker Details:
Name: Jilly Parkinson
Phone: 07826 902284