Relationships and Sex Education
“Following the publication of the Governments draft guidance for PSHE and Relationships Education, we are revising and updating this area of our website, as well as our training offer. Details will be published soon, but if you have any queries please contact your Healthy Schools Delivery Advisor”.
You can contact the Healthy Schools team for information and support by:
Ringing the Healthy Cornwall office on 01209 615600 and speaking to a member of our team.
- Send a email or telephone your Healthy Schools Delivery Advisor to discuss anything you would like answering.
- PSHERisk managing
- Emotional health and wellbeing
- Resilience and Self Esteem Toolkit (ReSET)
- Whole School Approach to Good Mental Health
- Staff Wellbeing
- SHEU pupil health-related behaviour survey
- Self Harm - Support for Schools
- Stress and Anxiety
- STOP Stigma - Mental Health Resource for Schools
- Physical ActivityTime To Move
- Food in SchoolsPart of Food & Cornwall
- CommunityEngaged & involved
- TrainingAnd resources