This e-learning resource consists of 3 modules, each taking about 10 minutes and is designed to raise awareness about gender variance in young people.
This positive, interactive, and challenging course empowers mental health practitioners and providers to aim for true inclusivity, providing you with a toolkit of skills covering key facts from the basics to specialist topics.
The course is certificated and costs £45.00.
Contact details: call 01392 201015, and ask for Paul, Andy or Michael, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses for primary and secondary school staff, which have been recommended by teachers in Cornwall.
- PSHERisk managing
- Emotional health and wellbeing
- Resilience and Self Esteem Toolkit (ReSET)
- Whole School Approach to Good Mental Health
- Staff Wellbeing
- SHEU pupil health-related behaviour survey
- Self Harm - Support for Schools
- Stress and Anxiety
- STOP Stigma - Mental Health Resource for Schools
- Physical ActivityTime To Move
- Food in SchoolsPart of Food & Cornwall
- CommunityEngaged & involved
- TrainingAnd resources