Active Kids Do Better - Active Teacher
Active teachers provide the inspiration and motivation to make a difference by building pupils' confidence by giving choices, being inclusive and celebrating achievement.
This is a role that can be taken by any teacher or school support staff. If you are passionate about getting your pupils moving then sign up and become one of 'Active Kids Do Better' Active Teachers.
The Active Kids do Better campaign welcome any member of school staff to join their professional community and bring the benefits of an active lifestyle to your school from improved health and wellbeing to academic outcomes.
All you need to do is:
- Care about providing fun opportunities to get your pupils moving
- Commit a little extra of your time to integrate one or more of the 'Active Kids Do Better' programme resources into your school day
- Log your class activity once a month and begin an exciting journey from Bronze to Gold
In return you will:
- Receive a certificate for being an Active Teacher
- Be offered special rewards for you and your pupils as you increase physical activity levels to 60 minutes every day.
To become an Active Teacher please sign up on the Active Kids Do Better website by clicking here.